This is a suggested assembly order. Modify it to fit your own unique life.
- Daily Routine and Weekly Schedule
- Year (save end of year review for the back of the planner)
- Full Month (print however many months desired in your planner)
- Month + Alternative Week
- OR Season + Week
- Life Vision
- Small Dividers
- Blank Sections
- Print on statement or half-sheet paper, using double sided printing.
- Use a PDF reader program (not an internet browser) to print on letter-sized paper, with the “booklet” option on the printer menu.
- Print full sheet pages for these pages instead: Week, Alternative Week, Month
There are five weekly pages per month in the combined month section. Because their are not five complete weeks in a month, one week will need to be removed for some months. On the last week of the month, check for the “end of month review” on the next page.
Daily Notepad: Print 10-20 copies and cut into thirds. Bind together with a stapler or binder ringer on top. The daily notepad is designed to be a tear-off pad. Printing off two months of daily pages at at time allows for less bulk in the planner.
Dividers: Print this file to create binder tabs. Attach tabs to card stock. Packing tap works well.
Binder: Create you own binder with laminated card stock and binder rings. Punch hole on top of cover and use an additional binder ring for daily sheets.