I hope that you have enjoyed creating a holistic program for yourself. It is always an ongoing process, and I encourage you to modify the program to best suit yourself and your life.
1: I used many of these books to develop the ideas listed in the workbook. Please note that the steps listed in this workbook are entirely original, and although there are correlations, they do not directly match up to other methods.
- Holistic Management by Allan Savory
- The Discovery of Joy by Richard Eyre
- I Dare You by William Danforth
- 7 Steps to Vibrant Living by Stacy Hainer
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
*2: Definition from https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/holistic
*3: Scriptures from King James Version
Return to Holistic Program Main Page